Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Three pictures of my life

Ever have a moment where you feel suddenly freed? Like you're on top of the world and you can capture any dream?

Yeah, not really. It's a busy life! Those of us who are interesting have lots of hobbies, ideas, plans and projects always in the works. Today, I have a glimpse at that "free" feeling. I'm not sure if it's the right number of cheese slices, or the gym visit during lunch, but today I have the energy and gumption to write a few words.

Generations of sorority family at our Centennial Celebration!


I realized that many of my favorite bloggers- the people who sparked my interest in this medium in the first place- have given up the hobby. What's that? A busy life! So true and as we get a little older, the coping mechanism of sharing your life with anyone who will listen becomes less appealing.
Our "locally hand painted" masterpieces

This blog is nearly extinct as well, but I do read what others are writing and try to find a little time to post a few things every now and again.
Podunk bar on vacation this summer

As a favor to myself and to anyone out there feeling the loss of favorite bloggers (not that I'm anyone's favorite, but I'm making a point here), blog on! I hope all is well in your blogless lives and that you're squirreling some vittles away for the cold upcoming winter months.

That's it. That's all I've got. I'm spent. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment