Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ripped Off Post Ideas: July 20th

AKA What I'm Loving Wednesday...


  • Mr. Sushi- This is my favorite sushi place in Columbus. It probably helps that it's the first place I ever had sushi, but also everything is always fresh and delicious. The prices are great and the service is fantastic. I went there yesterday with Miranda, and it was a tasty way to catch up on all her life adventures.
  • Zumba and Cookout tonight- Some friends of mine have recently become Zumba Junkies and included me on the fun. It's such a fun way to work out, and any time I spend with these ladies is spent laughing. We're Zumbing tonight and after, we'll have a cookout: kabobs and corn on the cob, I think. Mostly What I'm Loving here is the fun that's had when I hang out with them and their knack for planning lively entertainment on a whim.
  • Three more days until Family Vacation- Pretty self explanatory, but neither of my sisters are able to go this year. I'm looking forward to spending some one-on-one time with my parents and grandparents.
  • Ikea on Saturday- What with this new apartment and all, it will be delightful to immerse myself in things "I just have to get" for the place. I'm probably going to get that chandelier...Plus this will be quality time with my forever friend, Katie. She, too, is moving soon and looking to purchase some trendier, more "grown-up" items for her new place.
  • Deep Sea Cosmetics- I approached these annoying mall people at Christmas to purchase lotion and nail shiner-uppers for some family members. They talked me into one for myself, and I keep these items on my desk at work. I'm thinking about going back to get their salt scrub... (PS, aren't you DYING to know what that SEXY woman is selling? I'll tell you. It's Deep Sea Cosmetics. You, too can look that smooth and sultry by purchasing those overshadowed bottles to her right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment