Monday, January 24, 2011

(Gush Gush, Boyfriend)

This weekend, Jake reminded me that I am a pretty fortunate woman. He...

  • ...watched a very painful 5th grade basketball game with me while I was nannying
  • ...bought groceries for dinner and helped me cook when I know he wanted to watch football
  • ...massaged the knots out of my shoulders, unasked and at length
  • ...offered to take my dog out so I could stay with my extremely separation anxious nanny charge (also unasked)
  • ...slept at my house so my dog wouldn't be lonely and told me that although he doesn't love my dog, he loves me and I should never be afraid to ask him to do stupid stuff for her.
Awww. Are you puking yet? I would be, if this was someone else's blog!

This is all after I was a massive b-word to him on Saturday morning for no apparent reason. He's putting me to shame in the "Awesome Significant Other" awards category...

 
This is our first picture together
(at ChuQ and Abby's wedding-
we were both in the bridal party).
At our 2nd Annual Christmas Party
(Jake doesn't like this one very much,
but I do because it's a little candid,
and because his smile is in his eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment