Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm OK Thursday.


Its Ok Thursdays


Yesterday was crap, until 7 p.m. so I'm taking today to remind myself that I'm doing just fine, thank you.
It's been a month. A whole month already, can you believe it? I can't. I'm adjusting. I'm OK.


I'm OK with spending time catching up on TV shows
 I'm OK with having a super busy schedule that is girls only
  I'm OK with cooking for one. Memphis prepared me well for this challenge.
   I'm OK knowing that I don't have to be someone's mother.
    I'm OK remembering that just me wasn't always enough. No girl should have to deal with that.
     I'm OK hoping that there are more driven and reliable people out there
      I'm OK sleeping by myself each night.
       I'm OK knowing that he's planning to date and I'm not. Not a surprise, it's his M.O.
        I'm OK doing things on my own.
         I'm OK knowing that if I never get married, I'll never get divorced! :)
          I'm OK with building an awkward friendship. For now.
           I'm OK without a morning text message, and I'm not expecting it anymore.

I'm OK. At least, I'm getting there. (I think.) (It helps to remind yourself in a high profile way.) (And you KNOW this blog is high profile...)



1 comment: