Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Prep

Well, people, Christmas is truly upon us. Most of the cubes around here are empty, the phones are not ringing, and there are too many chocolate gift items over yonder from vendors and colleagues.

Today is my mom's birthday. I'm heading home after work to make dinner for the fam, complete with cake and gifts. I hope she has a relaxing day and feels special (every year I worry that she doesn't feel special since it's so close to Christmas...I know it's nothing new to her, but it's important to me.) My grandparents are coming over to The Pee House, which will be an adventure.

What's The Pee House? The Pee House is my parents house. My poor little doggie is getting kind of old. Sometimes I think she's being a defiant, crotchety old lady, but sometimes I think she forgets what the rules are.

The Pee House could also just be The P House, as a holla at our last name, but I'm all about honesty and I think you all have the right to know that P is not P, but PEE.

Ok great. Now I'm going to get a mortified and insensed phone call from the Birthday Girl. Whoops (but not really)!

Holiday shopping is done, with one exception. Wrapping is done with three exceptions. The only thing missing is SNOW. Snow, snow, snow, where you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment