Friday, December 23, 2011

Fill in the Christmas Blanks

link up w/ Lauren*
1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is     to forget your pretenses and make other people feel good.

2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is   being sleepy in the morning and having breakfast with my family.

3.  The holiday season is a time for   being with friends and family. Eating too much food and not feeling bad about it :).

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is    coffee cake. You can eat that anytime, but that's mostly Christmas food in my family.

5.  I will be spending Christmas    At my parents house, with my sisters and doggie. Also my grandparents house, with my extended family.

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?)   As much as I like to GET the perfect gift, it doesn't make me feel nearly as fulfilled as when I GIVE the perfect gift.

7.  I'm dreaming of a    white, pleeeeaaasseee???     Christmas.
 

1 comment: