Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So What Wednesday.





So what if...

  • I've done a crappy job of keeping people interested in reading my thoughts this month?
  • There's no one here and nothing to do, so I'm just staring at the computer screen, hoping for something.to magically appear?
  • I still haven't finished the dishes from my holiday party on Monday night?
  • I decided I officially miss Mike, who is in Virginia this week, and that makes me really lame. So lame, ugh.
  • I bought a CASE of wine on Saturday, and by Tuesday, 5 bottles were gone. I didn't drink them alone, but geez Louise.
  • I talk in my sleep.
  • I left work early yesterday because I had a terrible tummy ache which spawned from too many Christmas treats. Sadness.




2 comments:

  1. Staring at the computer screen and start ti type words...of course 5 bottle would lamed me too

    ReplyDelete