Friday, February 18, 2011

Jumbly Musings

Thoughts that don't individually warrant a whole blog post:

I dont like to enter games or contests
because it's so disappointing when I don't win...

I'm happy to have a sister lunch with Jamie today.
It's Sibs Weekend at OU where she goes to school, but Kristen is out of town, and I couldn't visit Athens, so we're hanging out in Columbus instead :)

Spent yesterday reading a blog with some sad, sad content.
I feel like it did me some good though because being the worrywart I am, it gave me a chance to freak out about something I hadn't really considered before, and now, if I'm ever faced with such a tragedy, I think I might be better prepared (is this an appropriate time to knock on wood?)

Finished my goal of watching all 10 best picture oscar nominees
As of last night...saw black swan with my sister. We liked it. I'll give some feedback and thoughts in another upcoming post :)

Looking forward to a Friday night out
with some friends from home...looking even more forward to a Saturday Pretend Getaway with Jake. We had planned to take a weekend trip, but other things got in the way, so now we're Pretending.

No comments:

Post a Comment