Friday, February 20, 2015

"The Worst Monsters Are Real"

sliderimgs
via











Like most other people in America (so it seems), I spent the Fall listening to Serial. I it added to to my regular weekly listening and got pumped for each Thursday morning when the next piece of the puzzle would broadcast.

When it ended, there was a void.
An epic, sad and empty void.
No reason to live, no real conclusion to cling to...

Since then I've been in search of a good replacement. None of my regular shows were fulfilling. Their sparkle was dulled.

It was a dark time.

But this week, in my desperation, I spent a serious amount of time searching for and testing new options, and a new podcast has been identified!

Please join me in listening to the gruesome tales on Sword and Scale. This show shares true-crime stories that are of the darkest kind, and it's fascinating.

Sword and Scale


No comments:

Post a Comment