Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend in Cincy

This weekend I got to visit my friend Mollie in Cincinnati. We had dinner at LavomaticCafe with her friend Sammy. My Lavo Burger was tall but delicious and I'm eating my leftover lobster mac 'n' cheese for lunch today! I haven't spent good quality time with Mollie since we lived together about three years ago, which was my first year at the sorority house, and probably the best of my college years.

It was awesome to laugh, catch up on gossip and exchange stories about our Men. I love Mollie because she is crass and hilarious, indulges the Theater Kid in me, tells you like it is and is far more sensitive than she cares to admit. She's a great friend and I hope we take advantage of our chances to get together :)

In addition to a visit with Mollie, we were able to meet some of our other sorority friends to get our nails done at Ambiance. Thanks to Jess for booking the appointment so that we could all be together! After getting our nails did, we had a sushi lunch at Wild Ginger where I got made fun of for acting like an old lady and we took pictures that would hide our pimples...

I don't spend enough time with my TEM girls and love Love, LOVE when we get together. They are the only friends I've ever CHOSEN, and I wouldn't have made any other choice! I'm looking forward to seeing other ladies when we go back to help our active chapter with their recruitment process.

SHOUT OUT also, to a Saturday night at Spagio and Mickey's with Heather, Jess, Kristen and Lynn, some more amazing TEM women :)


No comments:

Post a Comment