Friday, May 6, 2011

Thursday Hashtag Charleston

Hello Friends-
I've said it before: I wish I was a more beautiful writer. Professional writing and news writing come very easily to me, but I have trouble with adjectives and imagery. Which is a real shame because I just got back from a lovely and very Description Worthy vacation in Charleston, SC.


On Thursday, we got into the city and relaxed from our drive. We were dumb enough to keep driving through all kinds of rain, wind and thunder, only to find out that hundreds of people were killed in the very storms we drove through. After a nap, we hit up the Teeter Harris grocery store for vittles. (Spent $88 out of the group fund, aka the Poosh, and our groceries lasted us the week. Definitely better than eating out all week!). Due to the exhaustion and muggy weather, we stayed in, and played Just Dance 2 for hours.


 Stay tuned for more Charleston Adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment