Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What's Making Me Happy This Week

link up, homies


Oh my, Wednesday already? (That's a joke. I am painfully aware what day it is.)

A few things making me happy this week? Behold:

Huge lined post-its. They are Colorful + School Supplies = Nerd Awesome. They also improve my organizational skills. Hurray!

The Brown Hotel in Louisville. I'm going there, courtesy of LivingSocial. Louisville in January? Who wouldn't be excited? Plus, the hotel is a classy old lady if I ever saw one.I just hope it's not haunted. Psych. I totally hope it's haunted.


Social dance classes and Columbus Young Professionals. Reminiscent of seventh grade, tomorrow marks sweaty palms, three or four left feet and a drink or two. Except in seventh grade, it was more like an Axe "cologne" contact high. Needless to say, this is the dream.

Christmas! I'm so UnScrooged right now. I'm having fun shopping, waiting for snow, and singing Christmas carols. Watching Christmas movies, thinking about fireplace fires, and decorating cookies. It's unlike me.

Carrots. For some reason I keep eating them and eating them and eating them until my poo is orange. Not a joke. Sorry for sharing. They taste delicious lately, and are good for me. High five for carrots!







No comments:

Post a Comment