Monday, February 23, 2015

Winter Bucket List Check-In

Ok, here we are! Another five weeks since I made this little list. Let's see how it's going...
1. Blog once a week.- Yes! I think I've upped the ante, and am pretty proud of myself for not only keeping on top of it, but for posting on a variety of topics. 

2. Go Skiing- The MLK weekend didn't work out (we DID travel, but the weather wasn't ski-worthy), but Mike and I made it out to Mad River Mountain with a few friends yesterday. Success!


3. Make one DIY gift for everyone in my immediate family- I almost did this: My sisters received handmade Harry Potter ornaments, and my dad received a pair of knitted red socks. My mom's DIY gift is still on the way...

4. Housekeep! Clean my unused junk out of our basement, and spare bedrooms- The spare bedroom is still in good shape, but the basement is not. It doesn't help that we're currently a holding zone for an upcoming project...

5. Lose 10lbs. In preparation for my wedding and dress fittings- No, false this has been terrible. I have GAINED weight, and did NOT fit well into my dress this weekend. Bad, bad news. I had dieting, but I have been exercising regularly, and it doesn't seem to be making a difference. Blergh. I guess it's time for a crash diet, right? Haha.

6. Take 5 pretty winter pictures- Terrible! Have not taken any- maybe Mike has, and I can steal them to pass off as my own?

7. Paint the canvases I bought as a wedding project.- No progress. There's still time!

8. Make a snow angel or snow man, and make Mike do it with me.- This one is a success! Not only did we make snow angels, but we also built a gigantic snow ball:



9. Don't fall on the ice...- Our driveway is darn slippery, but I haven't fallen...yet...

10. Listen to the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack- Done! Christmas music at its finest! They even played one of the songs on Christmas Eve in church. It was delightful.

Bonus: Watch Holiday Inn- Did you know this movie is not on Hulu or Netflix? I guess I can try a little harder by visiting the library or something, but I haven't managed this bonus goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment