Monday, May 18, 2015

Tell me About Yoga

A photo posted by native cold pressed (@nativecoldpressed) on


Yesterday I went with friends Kristie and Kate to the best yoga class I've taken, maybe ever. I'm sore today, in all the best ways, and came away from the class feeling refreshed, relaxed and stretched. The class was at The Kitchen, a lovely restaurant in German Village. The instructors were kind and light- some yoga instructors can be so serious, and judgmental- have you noticed that?

But wait, it was at a restaurant? Yes. They've come up with this genius idea for yoga and brunch, all built into one. After a super simple online registration, we arrived at the restaurant early Sunday to see that all the tables had been removed. We yoga'd for an hour, drank freshly pressed juice from Native, and then they served us brunch. To eat, we sat on the floor, in true yoga fashion.

Pretty genius, right? I'm looking forward to going again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment