Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


Link UP with Lauren for Funsies.


1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is Spain. I went there in high school, and had a blast. All that history and culture plus my friends and European freedom away from mom and dad? Yes please.

2. India and the Grand Canyon  is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
 
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by sleeping, playing solitaire on my iPod or reading.
 
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a pillow, a book, and a toothbrush.
 
5. My favorite travel companion is my sisters. We have more fun than when I'm with anyone else.
 
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is  hard to say. Maybe when we came BACK from Spain and someone from the airlines had stolen some of the swords people brought back as souvenirs. 

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is shark, in Trinidad.
 
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Montana, maybe? Pacific Northwest maybe? North East? This is tough. I like travel, but I like calling Ohio home .
 
9. I have been to    24, I think. 
states in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment