Thursday, October 25, 2012

Here are some bad pictures of me.

OK America!
I have six months until I need (want) to look smokin' hot in this dress:

May 18. Alfred Angelo

Sure, I'm pretty smokin' hot at it is, but these arms:



are not my friends. Those are some my most most hated pictures. Judge if you must, but know that I know I look like a goob.


Yesterday I had a great work out, upping my cardio by two minutes (a true accomplishment for this girl who hates running) and started a new arms regiment:

Pinned Image

It was a challenge, but not a terrible one. My arms are a little sore today, and I really felt like I worked all the parts I'd like to see improved. Just wanted to share for anyone else who is planning ahead to the spring wedding season. Or just wants rid of their flabby arms.

Happy Thursday!
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. I have been pretty self conscious about my arms in the past- love that it is winter so it doesn't matter that they are flabby;-) But yes, spring is coming so I better get working. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was pumped to see some improvement in the mirror this morning.

      Delete
  2. Your posts pretty much make my day lady!

    ReplyDelete