Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 3

Day 3 of my "Holy Smokes!" Challenge.

Today I choked down some oatmeal with protein powder (I like oatmeal, I don't mind protein powder, but together they are freakin' disgusting.)

The gallon of water I'm supposed to drink each day is going down smoothly, and I'm ahead of where I was at this time yesterday or the day before.

I'm stiff and sore from the workout yesterday, but am planning to do one of the Char-Prescribed fitness routines this evening. I believe that it'll loosen me up and I'll be so happy to have it checked off the to-do list.

Lunch was fine (I like the tofu portion of my lunch the very best...plus delicious red, ripe tomatoes from my garden), and I'm looking forward to "Meal #4" AKA "Afternoon Schnacks!" Berries, yogurt and cereal. Totally my jam.

Sorry to bore you with the deets. Just trying to stay accountable and not lazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment