Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Feeling


 
All week, you look forward to Friday. The week may be good or bad, but it's always exciting to open your eyes on a Friday morning, feeling groggy and remember that TODAY! Today is Friday! It puts a little pep in my step, knowing that a little extra free time lies ahead.

This weekend I'll be celebrating several birthdays, doing a little bit of wedding dress preparation.

I tell everyone I know, but if you're planning a wedding, skip the hassle in bridesmaid dress shopping and go straight to Alfred Angelo. Their team here in Columbus have been a complete dream.

Tonight we're having dinner at Hofbrauhaus to celebrate Lynn's birthday.

Tomorrow, we're celebrating Holly with a little DIY and wine party!

My other big plans for the weekend are to take my car to the car doctor. I'm working from home today because my car battery has died three times in 24 hours, and it wheezed pathetically at me this morning when I tried to get to work.

I hope you're enjoying this first official day of spring and International Happiness Day! A holiday I've never heard of, but I see no issue with making an excuse to choose happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment