Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Winter Bucket List- Final Thoughts



I just realized last night that February 28th was my finish line for some of the things I wanted to accomplish this winter. Although it's finally feeling spring-ish outside, let's see how I did:

1. Blog once a week- Check!

2. Go Skiing-  Check!

3. Make one DIY gift for everyone in my immediate family- Check! The final installment was the home makeover we did for my parents a few weeks ago.

4. Housekeep! Clean my unused junk out of our basement, and spare bedrooms- Partially. The spare bedroom is in good shape, but the basement is not- plus now the bistro is messy with wedding supplies!

5. Lose 10lbs. In preparation for my wedding and dress fittings- Partially. After several failed weeks at this one, I'm happy to report I've lost six pounds. Not the goal, but a big step in the right direction.

6. Take 5 pretty winter pictures- FAIL

7. Paint the canvases I bought as a wedding project.- FAIL

8. Make a snow angel or snow man, and make Mike do it with me.- Check! This one is a success! Not only did we make snow angels, but we also built a gigantic snow ball.

9. Don't fall on the ice...Check! I didn't fall on my face this winter.

10. Listen to the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack- Check!

Bonus: Watch Holiday Inn- FAIL

What should I have on my spring bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment