Friday, April 10, 2015

TGIF, Right??



On Monday, I woke up thinking it was Friday. Not a good way to start the week. My mood reflected it, but as the week went on, I whipped my attitude into shape. Nonetheless, I'm grateful to see the REAL Friday is here! Mike and I have no plans tonight, with the intention of eating left overs and vegging out before a very busy weekend.

Last night I skipped the gym, in favor of a bike ride. Most of my bike rides are spur of the moment, but Columbus has some excellent paths, and is generally a pretty cycle-friendly city.

Ever heard of Prestige Dining Club? Mike won a membership through his company, so now we're sampling new places around town we haven't tried before.

Tomorrow two of my co-workers and I are headed to a coffee date. Yum! We had been talking about getting together for some QT outside of work, and when we saw this article, we definitely wanted to try Roosevelt Coffeehouse!

I'm outta here! Have a good one.








No comments:

Post a Comment