Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

This link up is so excellent. Enjoy your Friday. I'm headed to another wedding tonight, and I couldn't be more excited (except that I still don't know what I'm going to wear, and I have to work all the way up until the time we go to the wedding, and I probably will need to buy something new and we'll see what happens, yikes.)!




 
 
1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is     leg shaving. I mean, I GET it, smooth legs feel nice, but why is it such a big deal? I don't think you're gross if you didn't shave your legs this week. Or last week. Or last month. Why do women have to feel weird about not wasting an extra fifteen minutes in the shower to get ready every day? #MANCULTURE. It feels so trivial to me.

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    Nickelback. Ha! Kidding. Picking my nose. Not kidding. Oh man, now I'm embarrassed...  

3.  When I've had a bad day I   say horrible, mean, not-to-be-spoken things to myself about everything, and then take a nap.

4. I'd prefer    lounging on the couch    to    visiting the gym      any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    getting married to the wrong person .

6.  Something worth fighting for is     your self worth. You are awesome, Damn It, and you should do whatever it takes to remember that. (Even if it means tricking people into believing you got a dolphin tattoo for your birthday.) If you don't value yourself, who will? You can't count on any of the damn fools you know to handle it for you (although some of them might be able to assist)   .

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    "Let's invite Stephanie! She's funny and perceptive, fair, and a total fox. She is the perfect addition to any situation."

1 comment:

  1. I had almost the same answer for number 6. You're so right!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog! :)

    ReplyDelete