Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Does it Better

Let's get this month started off right! Last month I was feeling a bit emo about some things, but today is providing opportunity for high fives and awesome air kicks.

I woke up today, unstressed about the frost on my car, or the trafficky drive I was about to face, or the lack of sleep I experienced. I had a productive morning, with only a half cup of coffee, some fun conversation with a friend, and GOOD NEWS, Lipitor goes generic today! Just a bit of exciting world trivia for anyone interested in pretending to be the Golden Girls with me and my homies.

It's Thursday already (even though I have to work Saturday, ew), I'm chatting with Abby tonight, I get paid tomorrow and have a fun weekend planned.

I hope the rest of December goes as well as this first day has started out. Fingers crossed, people. And do an air kick. It'll make you feel good.

yes, I borrowed this photo. Please don't make me take it down, it's too awesome!







1 comment:

  1. hi stephanie! my name is stephanie too! :-p just showin some blog love

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete