Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Never Ending Day

Oh. My. God.

Ever feel like it would be incredible to get hit by a bus or something? Just to have something to talk about? I do. Especially on this One Million Hour Day. How is that possible? How can today be so much longer than all the other days?

I don't know, but I'll tell you, it IS. It's not a figment of my imagination, by any stretch. I'm pretty sure we've all aged at least seven years during the course of today. I feel like Fun Bobby on Friends. Making Friends references probably makes me seem seven years older than I am anyway, with or without today's mysterious time warp. Sorry 'bout it.

Speaking of seven years, let's hear some feedback about age differences in dating. How many years is too many? Does it matter? I'm seeing someone who is seven years older than I. It's not like he's ELDERLY or anything, but it does beg the questions:

Is he unable to "get" someone closer to his age?
Is he terribly immature?
What does he want from me? (although I recommend asking this about any man who is up on ya.) (perhaps that's pessimistic, but it's kept me out of trouble so far. All Boys Are Scum!- learn it, love it.)

So while I contemplate these life questions, you guys figure out a way to speed up the clock. Father Time is playing some sort of evil trick on me, and I'll have no more of it!

Happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. guys are people too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Anonymous, I know. He's a delightful guy. It's just something to think about.

    ReplyDelete