Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The "Holy Smokes You Got Hot" Challenge

Welcome to Day 2 of the rest of my life.

Well, the rest of my month, at least.

Quick recap:
1. I used to seriously dislike fitness updates
2. I've recently been complaining a lot about the state of my being


My friend Char is a body builder. Whaaaat? Yeah, she cray. Either way, she's got a hot bod and a lot of dedication and has always had a great heart and mind so basically she rocks and I fell prey to her marketing ways.

I'm doing this challenge for the next 30 days...day 2 brought my first work out- it was kind of hard core and I almost died but then I DIDN'T die (or poop my pants...) and by now I've forgotten the burny lungs, weak legs and nausea that accompanied me this AM. Tomorrow will likely be a different story, when I'm sore out the butt.

I'm on a specific diet and exercise plan and I'm taking one zillion vitamins...I feel like an old lady with my pill pack.

I guess I'll share this picture of me looking like a wreck this morning so you will all be able to say "HOLY SMOKES, you got way hot!" at the end of this terrible month :) Oh, if you want in, I can hook you up with my Woman, as this photo offers.



1 comment: