Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

The Little Things We Do.



1. Today is a great day because,   I'm getting a massage this afternoon, and tonight my only plans are to read.

2. Tomorrow I will  go to support Mike at his show. He's got this band he's in, which is weird. I hate being a groupie, but I like being a supportive girlfriend.
 
3. My favorite time of day is the morning because breakfast is the best of meals, and the fresh start feels good. Too bad I also love sleeping in so much. I don't see too many mornings, which makes them even more special.
 
4. Sometimes you just have to be OK with pooping in a public place.
 
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is    That darn Gotye song! It's everywhere, and I keep thinking I'll get sick of it,but it hasn't happened yet...
 
6. My favorite accessory is  my glasses. They change my look pretty fully and it's nice to give my eyes a break from contacts.
 
7. My favorite thing about this week was    playing tennis on Tuesday. Man. that's the third time this week I've mentioned the tennis. It must have made an impact on me. I'm so one dimensional, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment