Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
link up for funsies.


A little bit of defensive defeatism for your Thursday:
It's OK that I went for a "run" on Monday night- I left my apartment at 9:30 and got back at 9:42. 12 minutes is better than no minutes!
It's OK that my buns are sore from said "run". I choose to think it's also from Tuesday's tennis adventure.
It's OK that my blazer is a little wrinkley today. It still looks snazzy, according to me.
It's OK that we had a long lunch as a team and now I'm a bit frazzled. Quality bonding time, delicious lunch, sunshine makes up for it.
It's OK to be glad my new haircut looks sort of like The Rachel. If you don't know what that is, we can't be friends. Look it up.



Alright, That's enough. Today is a good day. Seeing my mom after work, Zumba and dinner tonight with Heather and Jess. The sun's out, the coffee is flowing.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment