Friday, December 5, 2014

10 Things on my Winter Bucket List

Ok, so between now and February 28th, I have some things I need and want to do. A little bit of winter fun and a little bit of "goal setting" lies within:


1. Blog once a week. Fingers crossed!

2. Go Skiing- Went for the first time last year and loved it!

3. Make one DIY gift for everyone in my immediate family- Christmas is just around the corner...

4. Housekeep! Clean my unused junk out of our basement, and spare bedrooms. Lots of things came with me when I moved in and my eyes haven't been laid upon most of it in a year. Time to toss!

5. Lose 10lbs. In preparation for my wedding and dress fittings, I really want to get back down to 135lbs. It's a healthy weight for my height, and I've done it before. Should be OK with good diet and a little more exercise!

6. Take 5 pretty winter pictures. I never remember to take pictures at events, so this goal is a fun challenge.

7. Paint the canvases I bought as a wedding project.

8. Make a snow angel or snow man, and make Mike do it with me.

9. Don't fall on the ice...

10. Listen to the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack

Bonus: Watch Holiday Inn- I usually watch White Christmas, but it's the second iteration of the original, Holiday Inn. My dad tells me Holiday Inn is the better of the two, so this is the year I find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment