Friday, March 27, 2015

Sleep Stuff



Another Friday is here and although I've been quiet in a written sense, it's been a busy week!

You might have seen on my instagram that yesterday was my grandpa's 80th birthday. At eighty, he's a quite active in body and mind, with a big voice and bear hugs. Tomorrow night we're celebrating, but on Sunday morning my big plan is to sleep in- the beauty of a childless existence (I'll look back on myself with jealousy someday, won't I?)

One of my favorite podcasts, Radiolab, did a great episode on Sleep a few years ago.

These 30 facts were actually kind of unique- I especially like the one about women needing more sleep than men- it really works in my favor.

Did I ever tell you my most embarrassing sleep story? Let's keep that to ourselves for now, but I'll tell you what...I'll probably never live it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment