Monday, August 8, 2011

The Stuff I Could Do Instead

Good morning Monday.

My weekend was not glamorous, and mostly involved alternating between sitting on the couch and laying on the couch. I did get a chance to bike to Columbus Brewing Company with my love where we mooched some pizza and partook of beers. (I had the Blonde Petite and he had something really hoppy that isn't on the aforelinked list). Oh, and we went to a flea market. Jake bought a birthday gift for his niece, and some antique cookware. I ate a free rice krispy treat.

This morning, I've already come up with a great list of things I can do instead of do important stuff. You'll be impressed to know that I thought of these things BEFORE I even got to work!

One. Compose a blogpost about The Stuff I Could Do Instead.
Two. Take a long lunch and go buy a new outfit because I look rumpled and mismatched, as usual.
Three. Walk home and get my book so I can read in the bathroom at work.
Four. Read in the bathroom at work.
Five. Go to the main building and walk around, looking at stuff. Smile at babies.



Last week was a little rough for me. Fingers crossed that this one will be better.


1 comment:

  1. For the record, the only one of these I completed was the first, which is obvious :)

    ReplyDelete