Thursday, October 13, 2011

Troll-Face Thursday

Good thing I look like a troll today.

And what I really mean is I need a haircut and a better face. Since the ordeal of converting my artificial auburn tresses back into my natural blonde, I've been a little shy about visiting my hair woman. She's a doll, but with all that up-keep I was hemorrhaging money and spending too much time thinking "Is this going to turn out like the train wreck I fear it could?"...

So I've avoided the hair woman. Additionally, my hair has historically been "short". And now it's long and fuzzy and trolly. And there was a mysterious wet spot on it when I got to work today...

Today is a particularly bad day for me to look like a troll, because I have a date. A first date. With someone I've never seen before, so they don't even know about my ability to look NOT like a troll.

Yes. That's what we're actually talking about. I'm on a dating frenzy.. I know I said that wasn't the plan, but it seems guys are into girls who look like trolls and are lining up to get my digits. I'm painting the town red and turning DOWN dates because I'm too busy going on other dates. This is not a joke. This is my real life, and it's either totally bitchin' or disgusting. I haven't decided yet.

Wish me luck. Actually, wish him luck. He's the one who has to hang out with a Troll tonight.

2 comments:

  1. i'd go with totally bitchin, by the by. and mysterious wet spot on your hair... ew. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I have no idea where that came from. It wasn't raining, I didn't have any beverages. All very mysterious...

    ReplyDelete