Thursday, April 30, 2015

Macey at the White House

I mean, seriously, how cute is this girl?

I wonder what she'll be like in ten years, or twenty years? Hopefully she'll be just as passionate about something equally important- maybe in 30 years, she'll be the president!

Obviously, I took this clip from YouTube, posted by the Today Show, borrowed from Ellen.

So stinkin' adorable.

Last week, my friend Maureen and I went to see a play through CAPA called The Final Table. Essentially five deceased presidents living in limbo must play poker to secure their fate. I thought it was a smart and unique plot (the production was a "world premier" according to the director) but some of the quirks and jokes were lost on Mo and I. We're a bit too young to remember all the details of LBJ's policy making. I left the play thinking I should do some research on past presidents- maybe a few biographies on audio book.

At 5, Macey knows so much more about presidents than I've ever contemplated knowing. Here she is doing some trivia with Kevin Spacey- for the record, my guess for number of rooms in the White House was the same as his. Does anyone know why we both had the same number in mind? Is that published somewhere?

Whose presidential biography should I listen to first?

No comments:

Post a Comment