Friday, October 9, 2015

The Only Time I Was Ever "on Fleek"

Most everyone can probably guess that I am not a fashion forward person. I am not an "early adopter" of runway styles, I hate to spend the money on new clothes and honestly, my mom buys most of what I wear, even at age 29. She enjoys it far more than I do, and between my birthday and Christmas, I manage to sustain a reasonable wardrobe. Today, I got dressed in a flurry, came to work, have been quietly minding my own business, but upon checking "my sites" at lunch, I made a surprising discovery.

Today, I am on fleek. It's indisputable.

Home page of Stitch Fix today:


Home Page of J's Everyday Fashion today:



My outfit today:

In a rarely employed technique, I executed a bathroom outfit selfie at work, because I couldn't miss this opportunity to let everyone know that for the first and probably only time in my life, my fashion skills and ability to dress myself in the morning are not only acceptable, but are, in fact, stylish.

Happy Friday to you all, but the happiest Friday award goes to me, your local fashionista.

Have you any big plans this weekend? I'm going to see my favorite, Grace Potter, in concert tonight, and tomorrow I'm looking forward to a quiet day on my own, since Mike will be at the OSU game.

No comments:

Post a Comment