Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Voices

I mentioned that my most recent bridal shower had a cute theme. One guest drew the time 9:00 p.m. She was clever and made up a date night package, complete with popcorn, wine, a snuggly blanket and a movie...The Voices, with Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick.



Full disclosure? This "GUEST" is my cousin. She picked up the movie for me because someone very special wrote the dang thing. Her brother. Also my cousin. Pretty cool, huh? Yeah, that's a little name droppery, and it doesn't mean that much because it's not like we stay up late and talk about boys on the phone til 2 a.m., but I'm pretty impressed and proud to have a person in my family who is following their Hollywood dreams with success!

I haven't watched it yet, but it was released a few months ago, and I've been dying to see it since.

So, OK:
1. Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick? What's not to love?
2. My cousin wrote it, so duh, that's pretty cool.
3. It's a comedy with some murderous tendencies- RIGHT UP MY ALLEY. I'm all about murdery, bizarre entertainment.

If you're a little weird like me, and want to see it, you can a) borrow my copy b) rent it at Redbox, c) get it from Amazon or d) keep your eyes peeled on Netflix.


No comments:

Post a Comment