Wednesday, April 8, 2015

These breads look delicious, but this isn't about that.



My latest trick is to break up my goals into smaller, more manageable sections. I do it at work, and at home (just ONE load of laundry, that's ALL you have to do!). After posting my Winter Bucket List, I realized that I accomplished more and felt empowered by tackling a smaller list to improve my life, rather that trying to hold onto a goal for an entire year. Does that make a commentary on my attention span? Another topic, another day, I guess.

Here are some things I'd like to accomplish this spring:
1. Meet my budget for my upcoming work event- big work, but somebody has to do it! 
2. Get Married- Shouldn't be a problem, but it's a big piece of my agenda this spring! 
3. Bike somewhere once a week- I think I'll start today and do this when I get home. 
4. Drink a gallon of water every day.  
5. Upgrade my cell phone- I'm due!
6. Have three one-on-one dates with three friends- this has been on my mind for a few weeks. There are some people I just don't get to bond with as often, and I'd like to change that. 
7. Get a non-wedding mani-pedi- summer is on the way. 
8. Organize all of our wedding gifts so our house looks normal again- We have so many gifts and decorations and general wedding items all over our house. I'm excited to sort them and put them in the proper home. 
9. Read three books- Knowledge is power! 
10. Send all wedding thank you notes- So far I've been good about sending out notes to gift-givers in a timely manner, and I don't want to stretch this project into July.

A few are wedding centered (see #2...), but I'm hoping to check these off my list by June 15

No comments:

Post a Comment